Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hey Chickie! Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hey chickies!

It's another DT dare with Your Next Stamp and we were challenged to create a square card.  I just love making cards that are out of the normal A2 size that we mostly get into the rut of making.  The downsize of different size cards are finding the envelopes to fit them.  However, for my card, I made this a 4.5"x4.5" size AND I happen to have envelopes to fit it! :) Win win!

For my card, I am using the newly release set of Merry Christmas Chickie.  This set is adorable and so much to create scenes with.  Added to the scene I created is the newly released Evergreen Trees die. 


Once I cut the base card to size, I used the Stitched Square Frame die to cut out the frame with some patterned paper.  I colored the images with Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  The trees were cut out with the die and I added some white gel pen to the trees for a snowy effect.  The images were popped up and the card finished with some Holly Jolly gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fab creations by the DT and leave a little love! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great hump day!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!