Monday, April 27, 2015

WTF? (who totally forgot)

Now that I have your attention for a Monday.... :)

I wanted to pop in to share with you all a card made with the ever so fun Cas-ual Friday's tongue and cheek set of WTF.  If you know me, I love humor and a set like this is perfect for my personality and would only be fitting to send a card made with such.




This set has so many fun sentiments to match the main sentiment.  I started with white card stock base and used some embossed card stock from Bazzill for the bottom panel.  Using some decorative scissors, I cut the bottom of the embossed panel.  The lines and sentiment were stamped on the main card while the WTF was popped up over some twine and a crochet flower.  Some rhinestones finished the look.

CAS for today and hope you all have a great Monday.  And hopefully you won't have to say WTF today! ;)  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!