Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chemistry - Party Time Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

Have you checked out the challenge over at Party Time Tuesday? Come play along- it's Anything Goes and the sponsor is Crafter's Companion! The challenge runs all month long, so you have plenty of time to link up your project or two.

I am sharing with you my card I made using Your Next Stamp set of Perfect Chemistry.



This set is super cute and perfect for that science lover.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock and colored them in with Copics.  The patterned paper is AC and the card was completed with YNS Gumdrops and a heart cut out from the Whatnot Seasons die set.

We hope you come play along to win a fabulous prize!!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!