Friday, July 4, 2014

Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy 4th of July!!
 
 
I know it has been rather quiet around here, but I am knee deep in boxes! I am coming up for air to share with you Your Next Stamp's Friday Fun Project.  Our family has made it to our new home in VA and so far, we are settling in well.  There were a few hiccups along the way, but those subsided and we continued to press on.  :)
 
Today's Friday Fun project is a card using Little Sister.  This image is just darling and I really like coloring her up.
 
 
 
I had some fun patterned paper I picked up at Michaels and I loved the colors.  The image was printed out using some Neenah cardstock and she is inked up with Copics.  She is popped up over the patterned paper and finished with some rhinestones. 
 
Well, that about sums me up for now! (Back to those boxes...) Don't forget that YNS is having a huge sale with many fabulous deals.  Be sure to check them out and to check out the other fun projects today.  I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July.  Thanks for stopping in!


 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet! Your coloring on that image is fabulous! Next time I see you, I need some pointers! ;) Been thinking about you. Hope you are getting settled in by now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!