Saturday, August 3, 2013

Your Next Stamp

Happy Saturday all!

I've been home from vacation for 4 days and I have worked like crazy to get the home caught up.  Nature decided to take over while we were gone, so there was much gardening to do along with basic housework.  How many weeds does one home need? Those suckers just know when  you decided to leave and they have a party; which seems to leave you with its offspring.  I felt like some of them were talking to me like the Venus flytrap in Little Shop of Horrors. "Feeed meee Seymour!" Feed you? Certainly! With some of this weed killer... Oy vey!  And then there are the bugs. Oh the bugs! The ground beetles, the little "what is that bug?", and various other bugs having fly overs.  Someone needs to let them know they are not the Air Force and there is nothing fabulous about them. I just might look and marvel at them when they fly with some red, white, and blue smoke from its rear.  Until then, they will have to continue meeting my bug swatter.  Without my ramblings of my housework, I think you all get my drift of how this homecoming worked out for me.  I may have to rethink a long vacation next time!

Okay! With all of that finally done, I can create guilt free this weekend! :)  To start, I am applying for Your Next Stamp's DT call and I am sharing with you some of my best work.  The styles are all different, but I like variety.  Keeps ya on your toes. Hopefully, YNS does too! lol!  I just love YNS with their whimsical style and cuteness! I will keep my fingers crossed  and hope for the best.  Wish me luck!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Whohoo!! Good luck girlie. Your work is awesome, they would be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, Congrats on getting on the YNS Digital DT. What awesome cards you shared! I can't wait until we can get to know each other more being Team Mates.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!