Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Little Sympathy

Hi all!

This week has sure gotten away! I can't believe it's already Thursday.  It's been a busy week with baseball and school volunteerism, so I am now trying to get back to me. :)

I did need to make a sympathy card for a friend and this is what I came up with.  It needed to be quick and when it comes to sympathy cards, I go simple.  No need for frills.



For this, I used a SU! set for the sentiment and cut it out using MFT's Die-namic doily die popped up.  The dp is AC and I finished off the card with some ribbon, a Prima, pearls, and a spray.  The inside is finished to match. 

I hope your week is going well and you are all staying dry or warm in this storm that has moved in.  It will be a very wet day here today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!