Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nerd... What's The Word?

Nope.... I'm not calling anyone a nerd! :) just this cute little guy I will be sharing with you for this weeks challenge at the Hambo Hoedown!




For the challenge, you are to use plaid or multicolor blocking. I just had to use plaid because, really, how could you not? :) I colored in Erkel (yes I named him) with my Copics and popped him up. I used MME dp<, a target="_blank" href="http://mftstamps.com/">MFT's Pinking Border Die-namics for the pinking border and MFT's banner Die-namic for the banner tags. I finished it off with some metal self adhesive rings.

This set comes with 3 sentiments: smitten, Happy Mothers Day, and this one... What's the word, nerd! Erkel is just too cute to not want to add him go your collection!

Thanks so much for popping in! Have a great day!





7 comments:

  1. Oh Erkel looks adorable with his plaids and banners! Super cute, Princess Deborah! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you incorporated the plaids -- cute little banners! I agree with you, nerd or not, Erkel is CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Deborah!!!. Love that banner too, and the colouring is great as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cute, nerd! I mean, totally cute Nerd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha! Erkel! Cute card! I really like the banners at the bottom, your color scheme and how you colored Erkel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Oh my goodness... I think I need this stamp just for a few of DH co-workers. ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I'm sure they would appreciate it! It's all good because he is holding flowers!! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!