Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog Candy Winners

  Winners!! Winners!!!

Thank you everyone who stopped by to take a peek during the Blog Hop this weekend!!  All your comments were very kind and I look forward to visiting all the new blogs of those who left me your links!! We have some winners!! If you weren't chosen, I have some candy that I am giving away until Wednesday! So you have time to enter again! Just click the picture at the top right!!

For Saturdays giveaway of the Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, and Ippity stamp, here is the winner:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
11
Timestamp: 2011-10-03 14:19:21 UTC

Amanda said...


Wow! U really put some time & effort n2 this project & it is amazing! Luv it! Following via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com


Amanda... please email your address so I can get your goodies out to you!!


For yesterdays giveaway of Rusty Pickles Halloween set... And I do apologize for not posting a picture!! I admit that I forgot to come back and repost!! :(


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2011-10-03 14:28:54 UTC

Heather said...

Love the tag!!! Simple yet spooktacular!!! I am now a follower and am looking forward to seeing more projects!!


Heather.. Please email me your address so I can get your goodies out to you!

Thank you again to everyone!! I hope you have a great Monday and not a Manic Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah, Thanks so much! I got your message on my blog & I see here on your blog where it says that I won & 2 email u. I don't see your email address anywhere. I'm sure I'm overlooking it-lol! If u could just email me at prhmangel@gmail.com I'll reply 2 that w/ my address 4 ya! I'm so excited 2 win this b/c I'm almost out of paper! Again, thanx so much~u have made my day! Take care & have a wonderful week/weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!