Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Fabulous Birthday

Happy hump day!!

It's crazy that I have so many birthdays to remember this month, including my twins, that I am playing some serious catch up!  This week has already started off hectic with some family coming into town tomorrow, the kids sports, and the usual house stuff.  I told my hubby that so far my new craft room is nice to look at but there is not much action going on! : ) I guess I will need to re-train myself into being a night owl so I can actually create!

But for todays creation is a birthday card I made for a fabulous friend using The Cat's Pajamas set.  I love this one as it is not only cute, but the sentiment always makes me laugh.  Especially when making a card like I just did for a person whom it will fit perfectly!!


Here I used some American Crafts dp along with SU! PP and OO cs.  I utilized my long rectangular scalloped nestie for the center and colored the image with Copics.  I popped up the image and finished it off with some sheer ribbon, button, and kiwi twine from MFT.



This is the inside sentiment... always makes me giggle.  I mirrored a bit from the front the inside dp and edged the white cs with ink. 

That is my quick creation today and I thank you for stopping by to take a peek!! Don't forget about the Altered Pages' Blog Hop Oct. 1 and 2!! You can win some candy so be sure to stop in!! And speaking of candy... I have some to give away over the next few days!! Here's a hint... Who doesn't like paper? :)  
Have a great Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!!!!!! Love the tcp image. Happy birthday to the boys!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!