Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simple Anniversary with Papertrey Ink

Hi everyone!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day with your loved ones! I have been busy gearing for the arrival of my family but was able to knock out a simple card using some Papertrey products.  I had this fun felt flower I made at CHA last summer at their make-n-take booth that was originally supposed to be a pin. But I opted to keep it as an embellishment instead. So I am recycling this onto a card! : )


I used Papertrey's coordinating cardstock and dp in Aqua Mist. I embossed the main card panel with my CB Swiss Dots folder and added the dp.  I made the center banner strip and stamped the sentiment using PTI's Mixed Messages set.  I finished off the card with the felt flower and some self adhesive rhinestones for sparkle.  The inside is also finished.  Easy Peasy!!!

Yesterday I mentioned my kids Valentines that I made.  Here they are:


Totally non-traditional but they loved it!! They especially loved the chipboard robots.  For these, I used My Mind's Eye dp and coordinating chipboard called Lil' Robots. Super fun set for little boys!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!! Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!