Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MFT WSC- Bottom of my heart

Hello!! First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by last week and left me some love here during the MFT release and sneak peeks! It is appreciated!
I don't know about you, but this Christmas season is sneaking up pretty fast on me!!  It's just over 2 weeks away and my 'To Do' list is getting longer...

Today I am sharing with you a card made with MFT's new release of WTG called Bottom of my heart using this week's WSC sketch.  It's a great sketch so we hope you play along!



I used some dp and cs from Paper Studio while stamping and coloring the image on MFT's Perfect Panels.  I ran the top panel through the CB and the scallop and circle are my Nesties.  I colored in the image using Copics and used some twine as my long panel on the side.  For an added look, I used my MFT Die-namic Chain die for the bottom and popped up the image and sentiment.  I finished the look with some metal embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!