Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dirty Laundry along with OCLDT11

That title is the story of my life it seems! My boys produce enough of it to keep the detergent companies in business and me to be the folding machine! : )  I love this set from Our Craft Lounge called Spin Cycle! I also used the sketch from OCLDT11 here  to complete the card.


I colored in the images with my Copics and used the masking technique for the laundry.  I used my Nesties to cut out the image and pop it up on the card along with the sentiment which was stamped in Momento Bamboo ink.  I colored the edge of my die cut out with my Black Copic for the look of layering but didn't.  The DP is K&CO; the ribbon is American Crafts.  I used SU! Kraft and a layering black cardstock for the center panels.

Super simple and perfect for any woman! We are all successful and we all have laundry! LOL!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Yours and mine both honey! Twins just seem to make more and boys at that... lol Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE this. Too cute...and I TOTALLY can relate :( unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!