Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Always...



The kids are getting anxious as their Spring Break is happening next week and they can't wait! Actually, I think they can't wait for school to be out for the Summer! : ) Me too! That means dh will be home shortly after that!! Whoo hoo!

Today, I created a card with a stamp I picked up at the CHA Supershow in January and I'm happy to have finally inked it up! It's made by American Art Stamps and I just {HEART} it!! It's darling!



I created the card using some fun Jenni Bowlin dp and paper pieced the umbrella with the same dp.  I colored in the image using my Copics and popped up the main panel. I used for the sentiment, a word in SU! Fancy Flexible phrases.  I needed something rather small as this card I made is small.  It's 4.25"x4.25"  I love small cards as they are perfect for slipping into a briefcase, on the car dashboard/seat, and lunchboxes.

I popped up the sentiment as well and finished it off by adding some self adhesive crystals to it and the corners of the image. I used my white gel pen to add in some dots around the circle punch out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to peek!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. awww....LOVE this Deb! So cute...you have to send it to Tom!

    I STILL haven't inked up my American Art stamp we picked up at CHA....gotta get on that now (now that you reminded me.)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails