Thursday, February 19, 2009

St. Patty's Sketch

This weeks sketch at Sketches! {by Tamara} is simple and fun!  

I picked up a dollar stamp set by Studio G at my lcs  which I really liked.  It worked out well for this sketch.  I added some stickles to the center of the shamrocks for a hint of sparkle.  This really was a simple card for those days you don't have much time!!

Thanks for stopping by and peeking!!

Materials Used: Wild Wasabi cs and ink, Striped WW ribbon, basic black, Nestibilities, Stickles, Studio G stamps


7 comments:

  1. Great job. I like that fancy spellbinder border! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for St Patrick's Day, perfect with all the green colour:) i used those Nesties too!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Love it! Great job!!!
    ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! Love the green... very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the Irish blessing!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The monochromatic green color scheme looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!