Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sneak Peak- Our Craft Lounge

I know you have all been waiting to see what fun new sets Our Craft Lounge is releasing!! To see 7 of the 13 sets, head over to their blog here!! You won't be disappointed!

I am going to wake you up this morning by showing you a sample of Flower Power! Think 60's! Love! Peace! Colors! ....





















I used OCLDT09 Sketch to create this card:





I used Yo Yo Yellow as my base card with some unknown dp that I had in my scraps. I colored in the main image with my Copics and cut out by hand while the back circle was cut using my Nesties.  I cornered some of the edges and added some dew drops on the end.  I finished off the card by popping up the peace sign and sentiment and finishing off the inside with a small flower image in the set! Fun stuff!!

This set is so much fun!! Here is a look at the entire set:


You sure do not want to miss some creations from the other design team members with sneak peeks of other sets! And don't forget our Blog Hop on Friday where you can win some new releases!!
Here are the DT's Blogs:

Amber Hillman
Beth Silaika
Cambria Turnbow
Charmaine Ikach
Chelle Fowler
Cindy Lawrence
Deb Felts
Deborah Anton --------> You are here! :)
Denise Marzec
Heather McNally
Holly McMillen
Kendra Wietstock
Kisa Peters
Pam Hooten
Terri Thill





Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. LOVE it! So bright and cheery! Awesome! Love the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in love with the stamp set, already experienced the peace and love movement for real...but some of my friends would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS Deborah! You are DA BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my daughter will love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GROOVY!!!! My daughter and niece would be ALL OVER this set. Its so retro and cool! I love how you used it with bright colors. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWW, so bright and fun! Love this!....inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Deborah!! Peace out, baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peace out indeed! Love this Debbie... love the bright fun colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY groovy! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this set and the fun sample that you made! 'Peace' is my favorite word!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very fun card ~ I can totally feel the flower power!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, definately brings back some good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card!! Can't wait to get it, my daughter loves anything in bright colors with a peace theme.
    Renee Godsey naygg6@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Deborah, love the fun colors and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You made a wonderful card with this set.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this peace set is so kool!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!