Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Top Secret - Hambo Hoedown



Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope your week is going splendid and have your eye on the weekend! :)

The Hambo Hoedown challenge is up and we've got your number! This weeks challenge is to incorporate numbers into your project or card. 



I decided to use the image Spy and coordinating sentiment for this card.  Can you see my secret that is being "kept?" I used my Silhouette to cut out the number background, while stamping and coloring Spy with Copics.  Using two different size nesties, I cut out the thin circle frame to be glued over the number choice.  I then used an arrow from a Studio G set I had to make sure the secret is being pointed out, all while the sentiment proving the point! lol! I don't know... perhaps I need more coffee this morning?


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.  I still have my Facebook giveaway going on, so be sure to share the news! You can like my page by hitting the Facebook button on the side bar. Have a great day!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I actually need this one for this weekend for a friend who has the same secret! How did you get the background to include that secret! AWESOME! Clever! Love it!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I love the secret message!! Great color scheme too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it, what a fab idea, quirky, clever, and fun.....oh and did I say I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! I added it to the post and deleted the link. :)
    Was having inlinkz issues and had to delete everything.
    Love the color contrast on this, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Deborah! So cute and so clever and the colors are perfect too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!