Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Little Toast For You! Hambo Hoedown

Well! It's the day after the Elections and we still have things to share and talk about! : ) It's time to Hoedown and wish a very special person a very Happy Birthday! (A day early)  Happy Birtday to Tim- A.K.A Timbo! He is the man behind all the hilarious illustrations at Hambo Stamps and keeps the laughter going.  The Bacon Bits have put together this weeks creation in honor of Tim's birthday!




The new digi image this week is Toaster and the challenge is to have burnt edges or something burnt in your creation.  For my card, I burnt the bottom of the card while placing a strip of orange cs to bring it out a bit more.  I realized that I have used the same dp and color coordination as yesterdays post, sooo I hope you like it!! LOL!  I colored in the image with Copics and cut the image out to pop up.  I used MFT's large scallop die for the top strip and finished it off with some twine. Simple and can be masculine. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and do hope you join us for the challenge.  If you do, please use only Hambo images and with that, you will receive next weeks image free!! It's a pretty good deal! Don't forget to stop by the Hoedown to check out the other Bacon Bits creation as well!!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. OK - You are brave -actual paper on fire burned edges? It looks great - though no surprise there - your stuff is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this but am too scared to set my paper on fire haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bit of orange peeking through the charred edges! I know Tim's going to love it too. Thanks for being a part of this surprise birthday celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deborah! I appreciate the birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the burnt edges...you brave girl! The color combo totally looks awesome on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA!! deborah, your card is so cute, I love love love the retro feel of it and I must get me some of that twine, your card is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card-- I love the big scallop and the burnt edges are perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!