Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Tag - Feature Day - Your Next Stamp

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Feature Day over at Your Next Stamp and it's all about Tags! I love making tags, so this was right up my alley.  I decided to make a tag using some of the fun holiday dies that YNS offers in the shop.

For my tag, I used the Stitched Square Frame die set for my main tag shape and size.


Using the frame, I added a Christmas tree using the Create a Christmas Tree die set with some patterned paper, some "icicles" using the Dripping Goo die, and the words at the bottom using the Christmas Words die set. Here is a closer look:


For the finishing touch, I added some glitter and Stickles to the icicles and some sparkle to the star using my Wink of Stella pen.  The string was added to the tag using some red Divine Twine.

Be sure to stop over at the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations made by the DT.  And don't forget to leave a little love there so you can be entered to win a stamp set of your choice! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Tuesday!


 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!