Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sneaky Peek October Release The Cat's Pajamas... And TCPTUES325

Hey everyone!!

It's a warm and wintery release this month for the October Release of The Cat's Pajamas Stamps! Not only are the sets fabulous and full of holiday cheer, but the sentiments really make the sets come alive and make you giggle.

Today is TCPTUES325 and it's all about beverages! The DT have tied this in perfectly with a soon to be released set perfect for that warm beverage lover!  I paired this with the soon to be released roller die set to make for fun, interactive projects.

So this would be the finished card once the penguin "rolls" down.  I stamped the image and cut him out to be placed on the penny rollers.  The image at the top was reversed and the cup stamped and cut out so it matches the cup he has as he falls.  Here are a few images as he rolls:






We sure hope you will join along in our challenge and don't forget to check back each day to see all the fun sneaky peeks! Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great day!

 photo Siggy 2.png

8 comments:

  1. Very fun! Reminds me of me before my first sip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the new stamps so far! Fun card Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I am sitting here this morning having my first cuppa this card certainly makes me smile. it's bright, it's cheery and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your comical card, it is like watching a little movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and clever card! Love the colors you picked and the tumbling action is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah this card is so adorable and visually fun I can barely stand it! I just love the way you incorporated the slider element. Well done tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love the way he’s looking in the cup and then falls down :) Perfect pairing of these two guys! Adorable Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a fantastic card. I love the use of the slider. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!