Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Playing With Patterns - TCPTUES323

Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge and here's one that for some, will be a challenge! It's all about playing with patterns.  If you like me, you hoard, eh hem... I mean you collect some really pretty paper and this challenge is perfect for using some of those pretty papers!

I am using the ever cute set of Kitschy Kitchen and some fun paper from both October Afternoon and Lawn Fawn to create this combination.


Sometimes I have trouble creating something with many different patterns, but I enjoyed figuring it out and going a bit outside my comfort box.  The images were colored with Copics and fussy cut to be popped up on the star.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the pattern paper.

We hope you do join us in this fun challenge and you can find all the details on the TCP Blog. We can't wait to see what you create! Have a great day!


 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. It totally has that kitschy kitchen feel with the fun patterns! Too cute Deborah!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!