Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Eat Cake - Your Next Stamp Challenge

Looking at the title, it would have been more appealing if the challenge was to eat cake.. :) I love cake. And just about anything sweet. I really have to work at making sure I don't dig into everything that sounds de-lish to eat!

So, what is this eat cake I talk about? Well, it's another week playing along with Your Next Stamp's weekly sketch and color challenge!  I decided this week to use the colors and use the sketch in a very loose way.  The set I have used for the card is the newly released Happy Everything, along with the coordinating 'Happy' die.


The patterned paper used is from MME and I cut the bottom portion using the new scallop star edge die.  The dotted strip was made using the also newly released tiny dot edge stamp.  Once those were put into place, I cut out the 'happy' with some thin, self adhesive, glitter foam.  I of course couldn't leave it at just that, and when I placed on the front, I went over it with some Glossy Accents for added texture.  I then  added a dot of it in the center of the flowers on the patterned paper. The card was completed by adding some matte gumdrops in Spring Grass.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the beautiful creations the DT have made.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your incredible projects uploaded on the YNS Challenge Blog!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!