Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Scent With Love - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Do you dare? Dare to see what the YNS DT have created with this month's DT Dare Challenge?  Well, you won't be disappointed.  This month's challenge is Something New and Something Old.  Definitely something we crafters have.

For my creation, I am using the new set of So Stinkin' Cute.  And cute he is! This is one of my "new" items but really, it is my new Akashiya Sai Watercolor Brush pens that I have had.  And do I love them! I am looking forward to using these more for coloring. I think I still have a ways to go to perfect it, but for my first time, it was fairly easy to use.

I stamped the image on some Ranger Watercolor paper with Memento and MFT Hybrid ink and gave it a shot with my heat gun to ensure the image was set.  It was then colored in with the watercolor pens.  I really wanted to keep this CAS and allow the image to pop against the watercolor paper and show the splashes of color. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the panel while I layered it with my "old" item.  That would be the base card stock.  This is some SU card stock that I have had since about 2009. NO JOKE! I actually have a lot of colors still in my stash and can't seem to use enough of it.  Perhaps I bought too much...

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fab creations the team put together with each of their "something new and something old." Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great Wednesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!