Friday, May 1, 2015

Thanks - PS Sparks Challenge

TGIF!

I had a hot minute to play along in the current Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and this challenge was a Designer Drafts challenge.  I kept my card pretty much close to the sketch making is rather simple.




For this, I used the Simply Said set from Paper Smooches for the sentiment with some SRM Stitch stickers for the top stitching.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey while the orange and scrap cream is from SU!. I finished the card with some twine and a button for an additional element.

That is about it for me today - quick and simple.  Thanks for taking  a peek and hope you have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!