Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hey Chickie!

Hey peeps!

A quick pop in to share a card I made today.  I had a chance to play along in two challenges today- Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I thought I would take the opportunity to ink up the cute set of Chubby Chums that I have had for so long! I thought they would never see ink.




Using Memento Black ink to stamp the chick with, I then colored her in with Copics.  She was fussy cut out before being popped up over the tag which is the stitched tag die from PS as well. The sentiment was put over and some ribbon was added to the tag.  This set is too cute and I will definitely have to ink it up more!

That is it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thursday.


 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. That's one it favorite sets! Awesome coloring on that cute chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag you created for the focal image panel--and your fabulous coloring on that sweet chick! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!