Saturday, April 18, 2015

DT Dare - Feminine Style - Your Next Stamp

It is time to dare the DT once again with Your Next Stamp!

This dare is to make a card or project using a feminine theme.  Normally, this would be so simple and perfect, but the set I am using for it, made it a little more difficult!





I am using the new release set of For the Boys.  Such a perfect set for Father's Day or special masculine day, but that much harder for a feminine card.  I decided to make it feminine by using the remote control image and making it pinkish.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's What's Up collection and I popped up the image.  The sketch is the newest sketch challenge on the YNS challenge blog and it's a fun one.

You can see that not matter which fun set you choose from YNS, it is versatile!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop over at the YNS blog to see the other fabulous creations the DT put together.  Have a great weekend!
 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, this is so cute! I love that sentiment for a feminine card, and the phone is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!