Saturday, February 7, 2015

February Sneak Peek - Your Next Stamp

It's that time again... SNEAK PEEKS for the February release of Your Next Stamp!

This release has so many fun stamps and dies for all occasions you almost have to get them all! Yes, I am enabling, but once you see all the fabulous projects from the DT, you will thank me. :)

For my sneaky peek, I am using the new set called Whatnot Sentiments Four.  This sentiment set is a perfect mix of sentiments to meet any occasion.  I mixed this card with the current YNS sketch and last months die release of Key To My Heart.






The papers are from MME and some red scrap from my stash.  The key was cut out with some black card stock to be popped up, while the sentiment was stamp directly onto the top panel using both black and red rhubard memento ink. The card was finished with some rhinestones and stitching along the bottom using the little stitches die.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the fun sneak peeks and check back tomorrow to kick off the new release blog hop! Have a great Saturday.

 photo Siggy.png

4 comments:

  1. this card is so sweet and pretty I love the papers you used and that sentiment set is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, love the way you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet, I love how you use patterned patterns in the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Awesome sketch and wonderful use of the new sentiments. LOVE sentiments :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!