Thursday, December 11, 2014

Clink! Happy New Year! - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a nice week. Did you hop along with YNS with the newest release? Were the projects just fabulous? Not to mention this release had so many fun images and dies as always.  Karen always seems to know how to keep us all wanting more every month.

Today is the DT Dare and it's Anything Goes!  Again, the YNS DT outdid themselves again with the amazing projects.  For mine, I used the new release set of Clink! to make this New Year's card.  I love the simplicity of black and a metallic color, so I did just that using black and gold.


I used the coordinating Clink! die to cut out the image and left it uncolored with the exception of the streamers and bubbles.  I colored those in with my Wink of Stella Metallic pen in gold.  I then used some gold metallic cardstock to make a tag to be my layer for the image which is popped up.  The card was completed with some ribbon, large eyelet, some rhinestones, and the sentiment on the YNS 3D Banner die.  Simple and elegant- perfect for the New Year.  I can't believe it's the New Year in just a few weeks.... oy! The year went by too fast. 

Now! Don't forget to stop by the YNS blog as Karen always pick a lucky commenter to win a stamp set. Who doesn't want that?! Check out the fab projects, be inspired, and create!!! Have a great Thursday!

 photo Siggy.png





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!