Friday, July 18, 2014

Just For You - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy Friday!!

I hope you all had a great week and ready for another fabulous weekend.  We have had some beautiful weather lately, but it is sadly coming to an end and back to the heat and humidity.  At least I will be indoors and STILL be putting my craft room together. :)

Today is another Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project to share with you and I am sharing a card using Tobi with a rose.  Another super cute image that is made into a clear stamp with coordinating sentiments.


I stamped the image on some X-press It paper with black Memento ink and colored in with Copics.  I used some patterned paper from MME for the background and some scraps from Echo Park's Sweet Girl for the fishtail banners.  The card was finished with a small pearl and rhinestone.

Thanks for stopping in today and be sure to see the other fun projects from the DT.  Have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Deborah! Beautiful coloring--the rose looks amazing! Love the way you matted the image so it has a photo corner look. Hope you've got at least most of your craft room put together. Send a pic when you're all done! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!