Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sending Hugs with Gumdrops

Happy hump day crafty friends!

I hope you all are having a great day so far and can see Friday up ahead!  I have a CAS card to share with you all today using Your Next Stamps fun Gumdrop Embellishments.  They come in a wide array of colors and there is so much you can do with them!! They even come in sparkly colors.  And who doesn't need a little sparkle in their day?!



I started with some heavy cardstock by Recollections and used Your Next Stamp's cloud dies for the clouds which I popped up.  I then used the Gumdrop embellishments as the raindrops in Blue Raspberry and Strawberry .  I finished off  the card with a sentiment from Handwritten Sentiments, perfect for a pick me up to someone who may either be under the weather or just a little blue. 

I hope this inspired you a little today to do more with your embellishments! Thanks for popping in and checking it out! Have a great Wednesday!

** I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday CAS Challenge**
 photo Siggy.png

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Such a fun design! Love it! Very sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Deborah :-) I love the gumdrops falling from the clouds ,,, a really fab design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute...and clever! I just love those gumdrop embellishments, and the clouds look great overlapped and popped up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!