Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Em} Brace Your Smile!

Happy Sunday Hambo friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with nice weather! Unfortunately, where I live, the weather is a decent temperature, but wet and rainy! It is, however, a nice way to do some crafting and relax around the house!

Today I wanted to share with you a cute Hambo digi image called Braces Boy. (There is a Braces Girl too!) This is a perfect image for your child or someone you know who may have just gotten some braces and just needs a reassurance that they can continue to smile and be happy with braces on.  My boys recently got braces put on and I think this will be a great card to give them just to make them 'Smile!' :)


Deconstructed Sketch 127


For this card, I used the most recent Deconstructed Sketch for the layout and some papers from Teresa Collins called Memories.  I printed out the image and colored him in with Copics and then popping him up using some thin adhesive pop ups from 3-L which you can find in the Supplies section of the Hambo Store.  LOVE these adhesive foam squares.  Just enough pop when you don't want too much dimension. I finished the card with some twine placed behind the popped up middle panel. 

Don't forget! You have 2 more days to play along in our current challenge of CAS. Play along with us for your chance to be Queen of the Hoedown!  Thanks for stopping in today!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish I had thought of this when my niece got braces! I love those papers and your take on the sketch is great!
    Hugs,
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!