Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sole mates - Hambo Hoedown

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's that time again to hoedown with Hambo Stamps!








This weeks digi is Solemates and the challenge is Tic Tac Toe! You pick any three and use those items and/or colors. I couldn't get the diagram loaded on here but you can see it at the Hoedown blog! blog! I chose diagonally across of orange, blue, and buttons. I colored in the image with my Copics and used Authentique dp. I finished off the card with a ribbon and doubled my buttons using some thin twine to thread it together!





Don't forget that through tomorrow you can get FREE SHIPPING with a $10 minimum at Hambo Stampsin honor of their 10 Year anniversary! Check it out and have a good laugh!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Be sure to see what the other Bacon Bits created at the Hoedown!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Deb! Lovin those fishies and the great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I coudn't picture the blue and orange together, you did it!!!, great colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and orange!! This is super cute~!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!