Friday, March 23, 2012

My Award Nomination and SPRING BREAK!

First off, I want to say... SPRING BREAK! Woot! DH and I are grabbing the kids early from school and heading out! We are looking forward to spending some time in the sun, sand, and water. Among other things for the boys we have planned. With that said, my postings will be a little scarce, but I will post pictures as we travel and I do have some creations to share! Everyone should at least get to enjoy some of the views I will have! :)

I also wanted to share and thank Angel for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What is it? Allow me to share...






Liebster is German for Dearest, but can also mean Beloved or Favourite.

Apparently to receive this award there are a few 'rules'... so here goes!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog ... check!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you ... check!
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog ... check!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed ... check
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog ... will of course do this!

My nominations for this are:

-Paula Hey Hey Paula

-Beverly Beestamper

-Lee Mae Boxes of Dogs

-Crafty Girl CraftyGirl Cards and Crafts

-Carolyn Luv my Cards


Now, head over to these fine ladies' blogs and leave them some love! Thanks for checking it out and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!