Friday, February 3, 2012

An Altered Note and A HAMBO SUPER BOWL SALE!

Happy Friday!!

I wanted to share with you a quick  project I made prior to leaving for CHA trying to get my feet wet in Altered Art.  I made an altered mini notepad using Tim Holtz stamps, ink, and findings. I cut my paper to fit inside a 4x3 notepad and perforated each page as well.





I cut up some chipboard to size and covered it with dp using Modge Podge. I then stamped with Tim Holtz set the bicycle, ticket, and sentiment with Distress Inks. I used the same Distress Inks and sponged it over the dp. I then took a scrap piece of dp and stamped a background, lightly wet it, curled the edges and then heat set it with my heat gun. I added a crown brad from Paper Studio, Tim Holtz gears and game spinners. For the spiral binding, I used Carla Crafts binding system and matching grey color coils.
It is a quick try in dabbling into this altered art schtuff. I will definitely have to make more items to get it down.

Now I mentioned a SALE! And who doesn't?! Hambo Stamps is having a Super Bowl sale!



Now this sale is a bargain so you don't want to wait... Everything on the sale page is 30% off in stock items AND you have the chance to win your order for FREE! Visit the Sale page Here for all the details.

I hope this jump started your game weekend! Have a great day and thanks so much for taking a peek!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! I can't believe it's your first one, as it looks masterful!! Love that you bound it yourself too! So cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails