Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 5 MFT Sneek Peaks- Love

Happy December! And do you know what that means?! It's MFT release day!! WHOO HOO!! I know you are all itching to do a little shopping, so be sure to join us in the Member Forum tonight for all the fun, chatter, and more sneaky peeks! Here are some deets:

* Release party is from 8-10pm on December 1st, on this thread in the MFT Splitcoast Member Company Forum.
* The December Guest Designer Contest is still open, but entries will close TOMORROW on Tuesday, November 30th at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party.
* Teasers will run daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check my blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team’s blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer’s blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :) This month, each day, 2 winners (one from each prize blog) will be sent a $10 gift voucher! Be sure to check back on Kim's blog each day to see if you are one of the lucky winners!




Today  I am going to show you a card made with Clearly Sentimental about Love.  These are perfect for everyday when you want to drop a little love to someone.  



For this, I used Kraft cs for my base and some Basic Grey Sultry and Two Scoops for the dp.  The green was some scrap I had while the sentiment was stamped on MFT's Perfect Panels. I sponged around the edges to give it a softer look.  I used the new MFT Die-namic Die called Hearts a plenty for the heart at the top finished off with a button from the MFT Scoop-o-Button's collection and some twine. 

I completed the card with some ribbon and self adhesive pearls.  I hope you have enjoyed these 5 days of sneek peeks and we look forward to seeing you in the Forum tonight!! You sure don't want to miss it! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving all your kind comments!! Have a fantastic day and be sure to check out the rest of the design teams projects!!

11 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!