Monday, April 26, 2010

The Fling is Over! But Here's a Spellbinder Nestibilitie Storage Idea!

Sounds like I've been having some fun doesn't it? lol!! Well, I did but after the Spring Break fun, its been a lot of DR's appointments.  My children both suffer from extreme allergies and one with asthma.  However, Austin is allergic to just about everything that grows outside!  This season, as you all know, is the worst on record, but it has been detrimental to my son.  With that said, he is seeing an allergist to be poked and prodded again and start possible shots every week. (we are still working on that one...) The meds he currently takes might as well be water.  Anyhoo... between the two of them, I have my own seat and check in line at the DR's! Now who doesn't want that?! : )

OK! SO! To start the week off, I am showing you how I store my Spellbinder Dies.  I love my Nestibilities, but ran out of ways to store them.  So, I decided to make my own storage that works for me! A magnetic book!

I used my Bind-it-All to create this and all you need is:

~Chipboard (I used a 12x12 set from Bind-it-All and cut it to size)

~Bind-it-All machine and spirals

~8.5"x11" Magnetic Sheets

~Heavy posterboard such as Ghostline

~Some DP to decorate!
As you can see, I am not completely done with my decorating of my book, but I at least covered it with DP! :)













I cut my posterboard to be 8.5"x11" which was the size of the magnetic sheets.  I used my ATG to adhere the two together.

Once I had the amount of sheets I wanted, I was ready to put it all together!
















I ran my covers and sheets (not all together of course!) through my Bind-it-All, added the spirals, and then I was done!

It really is easy peasy to do and you can make this as big or as small as you like! I really like this and it makes it easy for me to see and use my dies since they are now at my fingertips!






I hope you enjoyed this project!! Thanks for your patience in my return to blogland... Stay tuned this week because its ***SNEAK PEEK-BLOG HOP- AND BLOG CANDY WEEK ***with Our Craft Lounge!  All the fun begins Wednesday and you sure don't want to miss it!! You can win some awesome new releases!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have an AWESOME Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!